Kamis, 08 Agustus 2019

Tips in Learning English



This is the first article that I write in English. So I will share about some tips that you can use to help you in learning English.

First, I want to tell you that learning foreign language might not be easy at the beginning. But it does not mean that it is impossible to learn. All you have to do is just enjoy the process and keep practice. Last, do not give up!

In learning English, you have to be able to master the 3 skills: Listening, Writing, and Speaking.
Okay, Let us get started!

      1. Try to Listen Everything in English


In learning a language, the first thing that you have to do is ‘get used to the language’. This is the first stage that you have to do in learning a language. You have to get used to the language that you are learning, so you have to listen the language more often. Because if we are learning a foreign language or new language that is not our main language, it will hard for us to listen the words or even in pronounce it. Because new language is ‘a new thing’ for us. We have to make ourself know the language by listening to English songs, watching videos in English. 
By implement these things, your brain will notice the language and as time goes by you will be able to get the words that the native speakers said. Whether it is when you are listening to songs or even while watching videos. Both of them help you in improving your skill in listening.
If you are listening to English songs, make sure that you find out the lyrics and read it while listening to the song. It will help you in knowing how to pronounce the words and help you in memorizing the spelling of the words. Next, if you are watching videos in English, make sure you put the English subtitle so you can read the dialog while watching it. Last, make sure that you do it regularly and try to do it more often. In that way, soon your listening skill will improve.

2. Try to Learn Basic Tenses
Talking about tenses, there are 3 sequences of time that you have to learn: Past Tense, Present Tense, and Future Tense. You have to learn the tenses that most used in daily conversation. Try to start learn it from the simple thing, then you can move into the higher stage in your learning process.
I will explain the 3 tenses shortly. First, Past Tense. It is a tense that talk about event that happen in the past. For ex: I went to the game center with my friends yesterday. As you can see the marked words went is the past form of go and there is a word and there is a word yesterday which explain about when the event happen.
Next, is Present Tense. This tense is talking about the events that happen regularly (ex: daily activity). For ex: She plays violin on every Thursday. As you can noticed, the word plays is the word play added by s. Because the subject of the sentence is part of Third Person Singular (He, She, It), so the verb in the sentence must be added by S/ES at the end of the word. Last, the word every Thursday shows that when the event happen.
Last, is Future Tense. This tense is a tense that talking about the event that happen in the future. Ex: I will visit my cousin’s house next Saturday. The word will visit shows that the event that the subject will do in the future. While the word next Saturday shows when the event is happen.
Do not forget to practice the basic tenses, in order to help you in learning English. And try to watch more English videos that explain about the tenses. So you will understand more about the usage of the tenses.

Well, I think it is enough for the tips. I will share the other tips in learning English next time. And lastly, I hope that you learnt something and thank you for reading!

~See you~


37 komentar:

  1. Fyi, the series of kids on tv "superwings", is easy listening for beginner.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I know that animation, thank u for the information kak😄

      Hapus
  2. Very informative. Disney junior is good for children to learn English with fun

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes, it's. Learn through animation will be so much fun kak. Thank u for ur suggestion.

      Hapus
  3. Balasan
    1. My pleasure😄
      Hope this will be useful for ya!

      Hapus
  4. "might not easy" - it should be "might not be easy"

    just an example of correction :P

    keep up the good work! that's a great article.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oops, my bad! Lol.
      Just forgot to put the be. Thank u for the correction kak!

      Hapus
    2. Yes..learn english is fun if we always practice...sorry berantakan ya grammarnya

      Hapus
    3. Yup, practice makes perfect kak, it's okay. I'm also still in the learning process kak😄

      Hapus
  5. I noted three things from this awesome passage. Enjoy the process, keep practice and don't give up. I think "keep practice" is a must if you learning a language. Practice makes perfect, isn't it. Good article, I like it. Nice to meet you. Can't wait to read the other one. Thank you, Rizka.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much for the positive response! Nice to meet you too kak❤️

      Hapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  7. Always give a nice simple tips to learn and practice English. Listen regularly one of the key to practice ya...thx for your sharing article kak puti...emak-emak like me, being more exicting to learn and practice again.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe, my pleasure buk. Yes, the key is practice regularly and more often will be better buk😄

      Hapus
  8. To be noticed, practice makes perfect. It won't get the best result if we just learn in class or book without practice. If we have chance to go abroad, it will be a must to make conversation with the native speakers. So the learning process will be maximize.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yup it's true kak, sometimes some people just focus on the theory but less in practice, because most of people's biggest problem is being passive speaker that have less confidence in speaking.

      Hapus
  9. That's right.. Sis. As long as you want to speak, you'll get new vocabularies. It is pretty simple. Then you can write it and listen to some videos like "English Learning, TED, Poadcast, Fairytale etc" to improve your ability in it. 😇

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Trueee! Thank you for ur suggestions btw kak😄

      Hapus
  10. Oh my god thank you for the tips, but i feel my english skill is decreased right now :")

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It's okay kak, as long as u still have time to learn, then it'll never too late to start, don't give up kak, may u'll be able to improve ur skill😄

      Hapus
  11. Waww. thanks for the tips,it's usefull..

    But the most important is keep practice..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks sis,
      This article make me try to learn English more better

      Hapus
    2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

      Hapus
    3. Yup, more practice will be better bg 😊 @jemry Silitonga

      Glad to hear that kak @jejakbunda

      Hapus
  12. honestly, im not really good in grammar. But i've tried to learn this language in my past with being friend with native one. it was very helpfull for me. even sometimes my grammar acak kadut....hahaha, but i believe "practise makes perfect". nice share thanks.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It's okay, having error grammatical still part of the learning process kak, I'm still do some sometimes, wkwk. But don't give up and keep learning kak😄

      Hapus
  13. I like to watch everything in english. But i have no friends to talk everything in english.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You may Contact me and let's share things together😄

      Hapus
  14. Read this Article, i am just learning English. Please, consistance to write like this. Good job

    BalasHapus
  15. Here,
    Just because you write in English, so we have to comment in English to 😂
    Ya Allah udah bener gak sih wkwk
    Keep writing in English dek biar kami yang malas baca in English mau gak mau baca karena BW 😂

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wkwkwk, udah bener kak😁
      Sure, I will kak. Thank you udh respon ya kak❤️

      Hapus
  16. Thank you. Your writing remind me that I have to improve my English skill. When I was in JHS, I love English so much. I dont know, now, English sounds so hard for me. I will try to learn again by watching some movies and listening a song

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It's hard at the beginning, but it's not impossible to learn. Trust me, if you found the right method in learning it, then it'll be easier for u, don't give up! ❤️

      Hapus
  17. Jujur sih aku bingung mau komentar apa,,kadang bisa ngucap tapi mau nulis takut tulisan salah,seperti nya haru belajar lagi

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe, jangan takut buat nyoba kak.. Salah benarnya belakangan kak, at least udh nyoba dulu😄 tetep semangat belajarnya kak😁

      Hapus

What I Learned From My Little Brother

I want to share things that I got from my little brother. But first, let me introduce to you my little brother. His name is Arazka...